You can sign up for a trip our website under TRIPS or on the Wild Apricot-Member app under EVENTS (filter on Trip).
- Navigate to the Trips section and select your trip
- You can register online or download the flyer with the registration form
- Fill out ALL the information, including the emergency information and trip options
- Pay the initial deposit to hold your spot.
- You will receive an email confirmation when the registration is received.
TIP: Before registering online, you should be logged-in. Your personal information will be pulled from your profile, and then you will need to select options specific to each trip, for example, what type of lodging you prefer (double occupancy or a single room at extra cost) and what type of lift ticket you want.
TIP: Before signing up, please take a moment to review your profile including your emergency contact information and your travel document information. Make sure your first and middle names exactly match your passport (or whatever ID you'll fly with) so your ticket gets issued correctly.
An invoice will be generated for each trip you've registered for. Each trip includes a payment schedule listing an initial deposit, one or more interim payments, and a final payment date. You must pay the initial deposit, and any subsequent interim payments that have or are about to come due, to secure your place on the trip. Your registration is not confirmed until we receive your deposit. Payments can be made on our website with a credit card or offline using check or Zelle.
Paying by Credit/Debit card:
NOTE: Partial payments cannot be made on the mobile app. You must be logged into our website to make partial payment.
- Log into your account and select the invoice for the trip.
- If you are paying in Full or making the final payment, use "Pay Online" button
- If you are paying the 1st or 2nd installment, Chose "Invoice Me" at checkout then use the "Partial Payment" button at the bottom of the invoice.
Paying by Check or Zelle:
- Choose "Invoice Me" at check out. An invoice will be emailed to you showing the full amount of the trip and the payment schedule.
- Put the trip name or invoice number in the memo section of your check or in your Zelle submission.
- Checks are mailed to MN SkiHawks, 4017 River Valley Way, Eagan, MN 55122.
- The e-mail address for Zelle is firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional instructions can found HERE
If you are registering someone other than yourself, you must log out of your own account and then log in with their credentials. You cannot register more than once for a trip under your name.
Ski trips are open to current MN Skihawk members and to members of other ski clubs affiliated with the Midwest Ski Council (MSC). If you are a member of a club affiliated with MSC, you can register without logging in. You will need to fill out the registration form and tell us the name of the club you belong to. Your membership will be confirmed. A login will be created for you so you can access your registration and invoice to make payments.
All others must join the Club before registering for a ski trip. Current members must ensure that their term of membership extends to the completion date of the ski trip. You can join the Club online by clicking HERE, or on the "JOIN US" button at the top of the page.
Click on the Register button to Join wait list and we may be able to confirm you on the trip if we have a cancellation, after confirming that you still want to go. We're also sometimes able to expand a trip to accommodate additional skiers.
You cannot edit or update a Trip Registration that you have already submitted. If you need to make a change to your registration, such as adding lift tickets or a frequent flyer number, contact your Trip Leader. You Trip Leader will make the changes and your registration and invoice will be updated appropriately.
To cancel a reservation, you need to contact the trip leader. The Ski Hawks Trip Policies and Guidelines apply to all trips. To cancel, contact the trip leader. In the event of a last minute cancellation, the trip leader may assist, but is not required to find to find a replacement. Contact your trip leader on further questions or details.