Courage Kenny is currently looking for Volunteers for our Ski and Snowboard program for the Jan-Mar season. Below is some information on it.
To outline the program:
• The time commitment includes pre-season training which takes place on the weekends. Typically one Saturday in November and a full weekend in December. When you sign up as a volunteer, you select your volunteer lesson day. During the season, you volunteer weekly at the same day/time/location for the duration of the season.
• We pair students up with volunteers, so this way you can stay with the same student throughout the season.
• Our lessons typically take place:
• Monday evenings at Hyland Hills 6-8PM
• Wednesday evenings at Hyland Hills 6-8PM
• Saturday mornings at Afton Alps 9:30-11:30AM
• Sunday mornings at Hyland Hills 9AM - 12:30PM
• Sunday afternoons at Trollhaugen 12:30PM-3:30PM
• Sunday mornings at Welch Village 9AM - 12PM
• The season starts first week in January and is typically 6-8 weeks long and we usually have the week of Presidents day off.
As part of the program, you will need to provide proof of 1st two rounds of Covid Vaccination and a current flu shot record (by dec 1st). We also ask that you can commit to attending most all of the sessions to keep lesson continuity.
About Courage Kenny